Showcasing Attitude: Timothy Tovar

Emma Stevenson, Writer

Springlake-Earth High School has started a new tradition. LEAPS (Leadership, Education, Attitude, Pride, and Service). This six-weeks sophomore Timothy Tovar was nominated for Attitude.   

“Timothy always has a good attitude,” Timothy’s brother junior Isiah Tovar said. “That’s just who he is.”  

Timothy is glad that his attitude shows. 

“It was kind of exciting cause people notice my attitude throughout the school in activities and sports,” T. Tovar said. “It is important to always bring someone’s mood up and set the tone for the day.” 

Timothy’s good attitude shows in everything he does.  

“Timothy always has a good attitude,” coach Brian Mahler said. “He’s always smiling and ready to work hard.”  

Timothy’s good attitude is a bright light throughout all of SEHS.  

“Timothy always has a good attitude, he works hard, he is really coachable, and very likeable kid,” Mahler said. “He’s really funny. He comes up with one liners just off the top of his head, he’s so funny.” 

“Timo is funny, and he’s always himself,” sophomore Nehemiah Castillo said. “He’s always ready to make someone laugh and never fails to have a good attitude.” 

Timothy is kind, funny, and respectful. Without kids like Timothy SEHS would not be the same.