Homecoming Week Activities and Schedule

Annabelle Anchondo, Editor

Join the entire Wolverine Nation for Homecoming on September 9!

Come out and show your Wolverine pride as you partake in these upcoming homecoming activities! Reconnect and gather with former SEHS graduates and classmates, current students, and community members at the 2022 SEHS Homecoming! The Wolverines have constructed a week of fun and celebration in the purest Wolverine fashion. Check out the schedule below for more details and to make sure you don’t miss a special event!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

TUESDAY, Sept. 6

Twinning is Winning

Show your homecoming spirit by dressing in direct accordance with someone you know for a chance to be the best looking twins on campus! Remember, the goal is to stump people on who is who!

WEDNESDAY, Sept. 7

Dress Like Your Favorite Teacher

Share a few giggles with your favorite teacher as you dress up just like them! Who knows, maybe they’ll inspire your next wardrobe!

Homecoming Bonfire

SEHS is spicing up homecoming with a little fire! The entire Wolverine Nation is encouraged to join us behind the Earth baseball field for a homecoming bonfire as the Wolverines gear up to burn the barn down in their game against the Cowboys. More importantly, the Wolverines are looking forward to spending time with the community we are all proud to call our home!

THURSDAY, Sept. 8

Dress Like a Circus Character

Everyone knows that homecoming week always has a little chaos involved, so what better way to celebrate homecoming than by dressing up as one of the following circus characters: a magician, juggler, ringmaster, circus animal, or mime. Let your inner circus out as you choose your character!

JV @ Happy 6 PM

Cheer the Wolverines on as they face the Cowboys in hopes of wrangling up a win over Happy!

FRIDAY, Sept. 9

Dress up Green & Gold!

Let school spirit flow as you dress up in all of your Green & Gold!

Homecoming Pep Rally

Join the Wolverine Nation in the high school gym as we hype up the football team for their game against Happy later on in the evening! Homecoming court candidates will walk the Green & Gold circus themed gym, and king and queen will be announced!

Varsity v. Happy 7:30 PM

Cheer on the Wolverines as they take on the Happy Cowboys! All of the support will help rope in a win and make for the ultimate homecoming celebration! At halftime, all girls on homecoming court will be escorted onto the football field.